Stacking the Decks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacking the Decks

We actually made a Card-based RP WORK.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deck Testing: Judgement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seven
Regular

Deck Testing: Judgement Empty
PostSubject: Deck Testing: Judgement   Deck Testing: Judgement I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Amelia shuffled her newly found deck, apperantly able to weild the abilities of the seven sins. They were all here, gluttony... Envy.... Lust..... She gazed out at the feild, wondering who would step forward and challenge her. As she flipped by the cards, one card was to her particular liking. She grinned, and then put it at the far end of her deck.

((Anyone wanna test out a deck against Amelia's new deck? NOTE; I havent submitted this deck yet))
Back to top Go down
loaprocks38
New User

PostSubject: im in :XD   Deck Testing: Judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:16 am

im in !
lets duel

( how are we gonna start the fight,
and could u give some information about the place?)
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Judgement   Deck Testing: Judgement I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:21 am

((idk, I guess it's just an open grassy feild, blue sky, nothing in particular))
Back to top Go down
loaprocks38
New User

PostSubject: lol   Deck Testing: Judgement I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:53 am

Keiharu saw someone and for some odd reason he pulled out a card
making a giant wave come forth and with a warcry summoning a mermaid
and a equipment card summoning a 2 swords to her as she
surfed on the top of the wave now with 2 medium swords getting ready to attack
the enemy
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Judgement   Deck Testing: Judgement I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:22 pm

((Why do you randomly indent in the middle of sentances...?))

"Second Sin: Greed!" Amelia called out, smashing down a card as the swords transfered to her hands from that of her foes.

"Third sin: Sloth!" She cast the card at the tital wave, slowing it down to a mere tenth of its original speed.

"Sixth Sin: Lust!" She cast this at the mermaid, as a goofy lovestruck look came over the fish. She had been infected with love, and took orders from Amelia now.

The wave moved extremely slowly, and she was in control of the equipment and unit that Keiharu had summoned only a few seconds ago.

"Your move~"
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Judgement   Deck Testing: Judgement I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:32 pm

((
=.="
Can other people join? loaprocks is realy unactive, and Gael isnt on to respond to the other RP))
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Judgement   Deck Testing: Judgement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Righ then. Deleted. Sorry to disturb.

Last edited by Endarkened on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Judgement   Deck Testing: Judgement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:00 pm

((1. UM WTF
2. This is a test thread, so it doesnt affect plot whatsoever))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Judgement   Deck Testing: Judgement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deck Testing: Judgement
Page 1 of 1