Stacking the Decks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacking the Decks

We actually made a Card-based RP WORK.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jino "Kitteh"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

Jino "Kitteh" Empty
PostSubject: Jino "Kitteh"   Jino "Kitteh" I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:43 pm

==Basics==

Name: Jino, or “Kitteh”

Species: Neko. Humans with the ears and tails of furry animals that have ears and tails, to put it bluntly.

==Getting down and dirty==

Physical Description: His body is super lean and slender, with just the right amount of meat on the bones to be called slim. His skin is a perfect-peach tone, light but not pale, slightly dark but not tan. His hair is a pristine aqua-blue, his eyes feline yellow. His face has soft, feminine features. Through his hair are black cat ears, just above his little behind is a cat tail of matching colour.
Clothing: His top is a skin-tight black half-shirt, separately over his forearms are black-and-purple striped sleeves looking like tube socks, with a strap around the thumb. On his hips are equally skin-tight short-shorts, navy-blue like normal jeans, but definitely not the same material or design. Around his waist but falling on one side is a belt with Deck-slots, where he keeps his Deck for quick-drawing action.

Personality: He's lovable in the clumsy klutz way, if you're into that sort of thing....anyways, other personality include non-aggressiveness, super-outgoing-friendliness, and a hint of obliviousness...any who, he also gets a tad irritated at negative comments, especially about him being weak-looking.
Likes: Chocolate, Red Licorice, Popsicles(cherry flavored)
Dislikes: Being called “Weak-looking”, Banana-flavored candies(or banana-flavored anything)
Outlook: Optimistic
Motto: “Nya~ <3”
Noted Quotes: “I'm not weak!” “I'll show you what a cat-boy can do, Nya!” “The name's Kitteh, what's yours~?”

==Defending Myself==

Decks:
1. Power Deck~

Storage: Belt

==Finishing up==

Back Story: “I was born to a loving family. As are most boys, right? Well, unlike some boys I was a little different. For starters I wasn't as...well.....masculine. Very slim, which seemed fine. More importantly, though, is the existence of my ears and tail. That's right, I have them. Well I didn't really have much to tell of my very early life, so I'll skip up to when I was 10. Well I finally became aware of those cards everyone uses to fight with. It made my stick I kept 'til then seem worthless. Well I finally was able to rustle up a deck of my own! Haha! I could do things, too~! Of course, it's still scary to go up against someone.....I mean, you can get killed, right? RIGHT?! Well, regardless, I set off to make my own way in the world......doing what, I'm not sure. Well, wherever life takes me I guess. If you'll excuse me, I really need to get moving. Tata~! <3”

Relationships?: None (so far~)
Back to top Go down
http://keymaster.blog.com/
Rasher204
Regular

Jino "Kitteh" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jino "Kitteh"   Jino "Kitteh" I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:31 pm

By my temporary powers of validation I proclaim this sheet of character information to be...

APPORVED
Back to top Go down

Jino "Kitteh"
Page 1 of 1