Stacking the Decks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacking the Decks

We actually made a Card-based RP WORK.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amelia Mists

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seven
Regular

Amelia Mists Empty
PostSubject: Amelia Mists   Amelia Mists I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Character Sheet--

==Basics==

Name: Amelia Mists

Species: Human

==Getting down and dirty==

Physical Description: Amelia has long blonde hair, that goes down to her waist. She has large blue eyes, and a small mouth. Her skin is pale white, and her face is oval-ure. She has small shoulders, and small waist, and her body is regularely small. She has delicate hands, and her breasts are medium size ish. Like not big, and not small.

Clothing: She usually wears a long black-blue dress, with white arm things. The dress is outlined in white, with white cufffings. She always has a bright pink bow in her hair, and thats pretty much it.

Personality: Amelia is kind, really shy, and tends to cry a lot. She seems weak and helpless at first sight, but is rather tough underneath. She usually doesn't take a fight seriously unless danger is shown for sure. She also enjoys gothic and dark things, and finds things like spiders cute.

Likes: "cute" things like cobwebs, insects, ghosts, blood, the color pink, gore, LEECHES (loves leaches more than anything. Leeches are "the cutest things ever")

Dislikes: Elephants.

Outlook: Inocent, Optimistic

Motto: Has none

Noted Quotes: None yet...

==Defending Myself==

Decks:
1. Unamed Deck (not created yet, working on it right now ><)

Storage: She carries her deck behind her pink bow, concealed deep within her long hair.

==Finishing up==

Back Story: Amelia grew up in a poor town, where she was forced into slavery at a young age. She had heard of some people who dueled with magical card decks, and always dreampt of using one some day. The only people in the town who even had any of these cards were the slave drviers, the only rich people in the city. One day, she stole a deck from one of them, and used it's power to escape, having a regular knack at dueling from the begining. After this, she decided to travel around playing card games.... What a dream goal...

Relationships?: (None yet)

Last edited by Seven on Sun May 23, 2010 6:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

Amelia Mists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amelia Mists   Amelia Mists I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:55 pm

Well your descriptions are rather blunt, more than I'd do....that's an accomplishment.

She seems okay, nothing terrible about it. Oh--nothing totally in the way of approval but:
The cards are used for actual fights, like people can DIE from these things. So traveling the world with these cards.....it's not really pathetic. More necessity.

At any rate, this character passes most standards.

Approved!

(personally, when it comes to the cup size I prefer "N/A" (is in flat))
Back to top Go down
http://keymaster.blog.com/

Amelia Mists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stacking the Decks :: Characters-
Jump to: