Stacking the Decks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacking the Decks

We actually made a Card-based RP WORK.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keiharu "sea diamond" moutore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
loaprocks38
New User

Keiharu "sea diamond" moutore Empty
PostSubject: Keiharu "sea diamond" moutore   Keiharu "sea diamond" moutore I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:16 am

Name: Keiharu “ sea diamond” moutore

Species: half human half merman

==Getting down and dirty==

Physical Description: 1,85 meters tall and well trained, Keiharu got blue eyes with a

friendly look and has a Scar down his chest. Keiharu looks like hes taller than he
actually is and Keiharus hair is blue and goes down to just above his eyes Keiharu is
easy to spot because of the blue hair

Clothing: wears a leather shirt a little red on the neck , boots and trousers is just
normal leather that really isnt so special and his leather gloves is with metal on the knuckles to provide more force to his hits

Personality: is a very relaxed person always taking the peaceful solution and is very Polite and very Anti-pervert loves good food with a good portion of salt but if someone harmed his friends he can go very enraged and go on a so called killing spree,
and he has a strong feeling of loyalty to his friends. And a happy voice

Dislikes: perverts, anti-polite people and guys who harm the nature liars

Outlook: innocent, happy
Motto: none
Noted Quotes: none

==Defending Myself==

Decks: (may have up to 3 decks, list below (name is optional))
1. River of fame ( if approved )
2. none YET
3. none YET

Storage: keeps his deck in a pouch under his shirt

==Finishing up==

Back Story: when young he had never known his father or mother, he lived

In the slum, he never knew he was merman until he someday found out that he could swim faster than the adults first time he tried to swim and he felt a connection with the fish so he tried to find merman or mermaids a day while swimming he saw a fish-tale but a human body he yelled at the mermaid that talked and he explained he thought that he was a half merman half human being taken to the mermaid city looking for his parents

5 years later he found an old man sitting in the chair at a restaurant looking at a picture in his hand

A merman with blue hair looking precisely like Keiharu and a young woman that also looked like him

Walking up to the man asking who the persons on the picture were as he explained that about 27 year ago his son had a son with a female human but they both got killed in a accident

Keiharu left stopped thinking about but he couldn’t sleep, next morning walking to the restaurant saying to the merman the he may were there son, and the merman answered that if he were their son he should be the only one in the world except him in the world to use a spell card called: The Moutore family house key card making him able to enter their house as he used it a key popped up in his hand and the old man surprised gave him his fathers deck made of 10 powerful water cards

2 years later he travels out in the wide world

Relationships: none

Last edited by loaprocks38 on Sun May 23, 2010 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Keiharu "sea diamond" moutore   Keiharu "sea diamond" moutore I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Nice.

Physical Description could use some beef. So.....just elaborate on how he looks.
Back to top Go down
http://keymaster.blog.com/
loaprocks38
New User

PostSubject: done   Keiharu "sea diamond" moutore I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:21 am

done i added more to both desciptions
im happy that you like my sea deck hehe
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Keiharu "sea diamond" moutore   Keiharu "sea diamond" moutore I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:24 pm

Perfect!

This gets a seal of approval.
Back to top Go down
http://keymaster.blog.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keiharu "sea diamond" moutore   Keiharu "sea diamond" moutore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keiharu "sea diamond" moutore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stacking the Decks :: Characters-
Jump to: