Stacking the Decks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacking the Decks

We actually made a Card-based RP WORK.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cardgames on Motorcycles...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

Cardgames on Motorcycles... Empty
PostSubject: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:09 pm

((This is for me and TheKiK, and hic motorcycle riding charecter ryder, to hav a duel))
Draze eyed the motorbike. He had seen the man who owned it, a total jerk who was in the restaurant now, yelling at a waitress for something. However, the idiot had left his bike keys in his pocket, which meant that Draze could steal it. People shoudl be more careful with their belongings. Portable safes were needed around him.
He hopped on the bike, and cruised out onto the empty highway, chuckling. Tank full, cards in pocket, what coudl possibly go wrong?
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Ryder had decided to go for a ride to cool off. Business being slow and him being out of the tournament, there wasn't much to detract him. After a bit of time, he came across another guy on a bike, but something seemed a bit off about him, he seemed a bit suspicious and was chuckling for some reason.

"Hey, nice ride. Whatcha got goin' for the engine?"
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Draze was suprised to see another rider on the highway, but it didnt spoil his happy mood.
My engine? No clue, this baby is brand spanking new, and I havnt looked at her yet.
Draze secretly lay a card on the bike, intoned the word *Charge* in his head, and surged ahead of the other man.
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:25 pm

(You forgot the quotes for the dialog [""])

"Woah, what the? Hyper Booster!" Ryder activated his card, which attached it's self to his bike. and bursted forward to catch up with the guy.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Draze nearly crashed hsi bike.
"Another duelist? This is too good. You think that Hyper Boost is fast? Watch me now."
Draze took out another card, layed it on his bike, and intoned "Supercharge"
The bike broke the sound barrior, and continued down the immensely straight highway. Draze hung on tight.

Charge 1/5
Supercharge 0/5
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:40 pm

"Too bad the road's gonna work against ya. Speed Land!" Ryder activated his card, making the half of the road Draze was on become a conveyor belt that was going in the opposite direction, thus slowing him down enough for Ryder to catch up.

"How ya like me now?" This was the kind of excitement that fired Ryder up.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Draze saw the conveyer belt shimmer into existance below him, and was pissed at the dent in speed it caused his bike. Now the other rider was level with him again. Oh well. Time to cheat.
"Peekachu! I choose you!" Draze said, holding up another card, and the yellow blur made its appearance again.
Next thing Ryder knew, his bike had stalled, and up ahead Draze was holding Ryders bikes missing keys and various engine parts.
"Catch ya later. Or not!!" Draze said, dumping the stuff on the road. He then turned the bike around, headed back to the restaurant, activated one more card, and jumped off his bike. The bike flew intop the restaurant, and blew up in a monumentous explosion.
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Ryder's bike may have been put out of working order, but that didn't mean it wouldn't move.

"Magnetic Wristband!" Ryder summoned his equipment and lifted his bike and the parts of it into the air, and reassembled it via magnetic force. He then gave chase to Draze and arrived just in time to see the explosion.

"What the hell was that all about? Tearing abart my ride then blowin' this place to Sam hell."

(Note, I'm very bad at the southern drawl thing)
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:38 am

Draze looked at TheKIK with menacing red eyes. His appearance had changed drasctically, as he had aquired a black robe to cover his new dark clothing.
"The restaurant was a hive of scum and villaiany. The man who the bike belonged to was in that restaurant. And hopefully he is extinguished."
Draze turned, and saw the inhabitants of the restaurant were actually safe, as it seems the bike had crashed through the restaurant, and then exploded on the other side, where there was a wide open pavilion.
"Despicable. Not only was the man a failure, but so was the bike and building. Oh well. Peekachuw, Come." he continued, as the now black blur reappeared to shimmer at his shoulder. It jumped from shouder to shoulder, still detemined to keep moving, but seemed much more silent and brooding than before. ((OOC This was not a card summon. Peekachuw had merely left stage after I jumped off the bike))
"Peekachuw, we will go to the tournament and destroy all duelists there. Then we will kill them, as is our right."
With that, he started walking.

Charge 3/5
Supercharge 2/5
Peekachuw 1/5
Quantom Dark Energy (accidently played when Draze went to crash the bike) 0/5
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:28 am

((The title here... "Card games on motercycles"..... Any chance you've watched YuGiOh Abridged before?))
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:05 am

((OOC I came .........

to this forum. Tobring you a message. Card Games on Motorcyles.
I came ........ heh.
By the way, anyone can join thi thread if theyso wish, its justme and TheKiks are main charecters. Deal with it))
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:13 am

((Did you see the second newest episode, Jaden vs Yugi? It's epic, they have a rap off! That's where I got the idea for the rap battle at 1piece Race))

((Also I would join, but Amelia is in the middle of a card game so D= ))
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:34 pm

((Seen it when it first came out. I replied to the rap battle. Go check it out!))
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:38 pm

((Yeah, pretty intense.
I saw how you used one of theeir ryhmes tho, whether it be intentional or non intenional.

YOU:
"Stonger than titanium
Our ryhmes will blow your cranium"

YUGIOH:
"They call me the Keltik guardian
My lyrics will blow your cranium!
Stronger than titanium

Sharp as a comedian
Here I am; sold out all the stadiums
I'm not a lower class dueling monster where did you get that rediculous consepti-un?
Did the blue eys white dragon tell you that?
f*ck the blue eyes white dragon
Seriously...."
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Coincidence. Besides, there was so much other shit I put in there with nothing to do with him.
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:33 pm

(Back to the point, his name is Ryder, not Thekik. I'm THEKIK. It's a re-made version of my youtube username just so you know. But the point is, you called Ryder TheKik)

"What in blazes? Y'all got some serious 'splainin' to do." Ryder had a look in his eyes that spelled determined and slightly pissed.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:00 am

((Sorry, Ruder. right.))

Draze gazed at the insolent bieng who dared to interfere with his plan.
"You are an insolent being who dares to interfere with my plans."
"Stand aside, or I will kill you."
The black blur Peekachu began sparkling with large bolts of red lightning, and a violent hissing could be heard coming from him.

Charge 4/5
Supercharge 3/5
Peekachuw 2/5
Quantom Dark Energy 1/5
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:00 am

"Again, what in sam hell?" As Ryder was talking, he secretly set up a stone pillar trap and prepared to activate Rock Climb at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:36 pm

Supercharge 4/5
Peekachuw 3/5
Quantom Dark Energy 2/5

Draze's face twisted in an ugly leer. "Get out of my way and die!" he yelled, playing the Charge card again. Peekachuw yelled out his name, his already large red lightning bolts becoming even bigger from the power infusion, and charged at Ryder in a deadly electrial body slam.

((OOC I would assume this hits you, as you cant dodge a bullet from this close a range, and Peekachuw is nearly as fast. He can also turn slightly. Don't worry, the tackle won't kill you (for soon to be explained reasons). Its not my aim here. Block it if ou can, I'm just pointing out that Peekachuw is REALLY fast, even without both Charge and the uber QDE spell on him.))
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:46 pm

The unit set off Ryder's trap, ans as the pillar rose, Ryder activated Rock Climb to hold himself down. That unit may have been fast on the ground, but this trap of Ryder's put it hurdling high in the air. The fall would surely be impact enough to do major damage to the small creature.

Plus, I might even get to see what the little critter looks like.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Peekachuw 4/5
Quantom Dark Energy 3/5
Charge 1/5

As Draze and Peekachuw hurtled into the air, Draze watched Peekachuw's forward momentum carry it far over Ryders head and into the forest beyond. Then his deck flashed, signalling the demise of his creature. He felt no remorse or sadness, but impatience and dissapointment for the useless creature. At the top of his arc, Draze drew a card. "Storm giant!"
A fuffy white cloud, sparking with blue electricity, appeared. Draze looked at it, and it grew darker, while the lighning became a blood red color. As Draze began to fall, H was scooped up in the embrace of his giant, who began flying away towards the city.

((OOC. If you cant stop me, I will move to another thread as I am now, and create havoc.))
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:32 pm

Gotta at least slow 'im down.

"Air Soldier, Air Guardian, double team 'im." Ryder summoned his units that flew at the cloud beast and circled around him. They would at least serve as a distraction as Ryder intercepted on his bike.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:52 pm

Quantom Dark Energy 4/5
Charge 2/5

Draze was now furious, and he let the rage overwhelm him. This insect dared to interfere with monsters of his own? Fine, he would destroy them.
"Storm giant, strike them down! he roared as the monsters charged him.
The giant held out a shadowy hand, and a massive wave of wind, cloud and shocking red lightning flew towards the guardian and soldier.
"I don't have time for this! Giant, fly faster and higher! I must get to the city before night falls!"
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:59 pm

The unit's were down, but there commander wasn't. Ryder was fast after Draze and had a plan of attack. With a skilled toss, Ryder tricked his Ice Bridge card into making a ramp that Ryder Hyper Booster-ed up and at Draze and his giant. He then readied the Wind-Prood Blade. THat beast was formidable, but Ryder figured it was just made of wind, so his weapon should be able to cut through it and get to the user.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:04 am

Charge 3/5
Supercharge 0/5
Draze saw the ice bridge form, and the duelist speed up to intercept him in the air. He had no choice. Damn this motorcycle riding cardplaying person!
"Supercharge" Draze whispered, and a look of pain flashed across his face as his eyes turned blue again, and a muffled "No!" escaped his lips. However, red eyes blazing again, Draze laughed, and watched blue lightning charge into his giant, mixing and transforming into the red lightning. The giant grew bigger, the clouds darker and heavier, as it sent a huge wave of storming energy to smash down the puny Ryder. It then sped away, flyingmuch faster than before, trailing violent red sparks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardgames on Motorcycles...   Cardgames on Motorcycles... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cardgames on Motorcycles...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stacking the Decks :: Get Ready to Rumble!-
Jump to: