Stacking the Decks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacking the Decks

We actually made a Card-based RP WORK.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A matter of Evil...

Go down 
+2
Seven
Endarkened
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

A matter of Evil... Empty
PostSubject: A matter of Evil...   A matter of Evil... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:40 pm

A question. Besides the tournament, is there a storyline to this rp site? I think we shoudl have one. From an evil syndicate of card stealing criminals, to a madman wanting to harness the best cards to take over the universe, we shoudl have a non-reachable enemy or goal that we can move forward with. Fighting each other will get boring soon. It makes sense, because all the other rp sites have thee kind of things. One Piece to be the greatest pirate and get the One Piece. Bleach to defeat Aizen and become great.
You cant achieve these goals, but it gives us something to work for.
So any suggestions for a storyline, please post here. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: A matter of Evil...   A matter of Evil... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing a while ago. There should be like a set of legendary god cards scattered around the world, and everyone wants to gather and esemble them into the master deck. IDK.
Back to top Go down
Dry Rain
Regular
Dry Rain

PostSubject: Re: A matter of Evil...   A matter of Evil... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:39 pm

I already know what my soon to be character's goal is... You know if it's possible that is... >.>
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: A matter of Evil...   A matter of Evil... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:51 pm

There's already a storyline thought up and in place. It'll unfold as the thread unfolds. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: A matter of Evil...   A matter of Evil... I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:27 pm

Besides, later on there will be a new plot element and a wonderful villain of my own creation. You'll LOVE this person I'm sure~ Hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://keymaster.blog.com/
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: A matter of Evil...   A matter of Evil... I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:43 am

A villain? Perfect. Make him extra strong, so that we have to work together in the name f friendship to defeat him!!!

Or we could unlock all our evil sides and overwhelm him with pure darkness to cause his soul to experiance pain it couldn't dream off.
Back to top Go down
loaprocks38
New User

PostSubject: yaya   A matter of Evil... I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:41 am

you should be able to choose side with either him or the other playaas
and u could be tha evil keymastaa ?? or is that too much for u ?
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: A matter of Evil...   A matter of Evil... I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Endarkened wrote:
A villain? Perfect. Make him extra strong, so that we have to work together in the name f friendship to defeat him!!!

Or we could unlock all our evil sides and overwhelm him with pure darkness to cause his soul to experiance pain it couldn't dream off.
Don't be so quick to give genders! You don't know who this person is. And if anything friendship-power-related happens to defeat a villain of mine......bad stuff will happen...

@loaprocks: Well, I'll probably ask people to help me with villainship.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: A matter of Evil...   A matter of Evil... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:44 pm

I like this villain or villainess deal. One shoudl be able to change their charecter to "the dark side" "the good side" (or just go rogue) as they want, andsee how othe people react. I look forward to the big bag guy/girl makingan appearance.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: A matter of Evil...   A matter of Evil... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Is the antagonist is portrayed as "evil, dark" rather than just "misunderstood", Amelia will probably join him. She loves dark and dispare-y stuff.
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: A matter of Evil...   A matter of Evil... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:03 pm

Do you guys want a spoiler? I can give you a hint at appearance and personality, but no goals yet.

Anyone want to know?
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: A matter of Evil...   A matter of Evil... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:22 pm

Send it in a PM to people who want to know!! I want to be suprised, so dont tell me.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: A matter of Evil...   A matter of Evil... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:51 pm

I wanna be suprised too, so no telling!

If you want anyone to help with being a villain tho, I'd be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: A matter of Evil...   A matter of Evil... I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:59 pm

>_> Well when she appears, I think at least SOME of you will like her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A matter of Evil...   A matter of Evil... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A matter of Evil...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stacking the Decks :: Questions? Anyone?-
Jump to: