Stacking the Decks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacking the Decks

We actually made a Card-based RP WORK.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins

Go down 
+2
THEKIK
keymaster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Seven
Regular

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:41 pm

"WALL"

Amelia played the card, as a large rocky wall appeared horizantaly, going underneath them and above the fly (human) trap. At the same time, Shadow Soldier cut the bamboo with his lance, leaving an open escape for the two.

((Not trying to godmod, I'm assuming bamboo can't dodge))

The only real threat here seems to be that wolf.... And I always have that one trick up my sleeve if he does play it. My chances are looking good....
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:18 pm

((Gael.... Youve been on for like an hour now.... Hello?))
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:44 pm

((Not godmodding, you're fine.))

Gael sent out the Leeches again, followed by Bubbling Spring. He didn't like his chances.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Amelia jumped out of the way of both the leeches and the spring, remembering what they did from the last battle. She hitched a ride on shadow soldier, getting a clear distance away from the bubbles. She summoned her shadow sword, and the phantom crawler. The crawler leapt towards Agel, eager to see his cards, and Amelia (along with Shadow Soleier) attacked Gael full on.
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:50 pm

Gael summoned his forest, using another of his signature cards. With that, he sent the branches of the trees out to create a barrier between him and the Crawler and the Soldier. Then he played two cards no-one had seen before: Rain and Surprise!. The Surprise! fruits grew on the outer part of the branches, swelled, and began to burst, giving a small opening to escape while rain began to fall, empowering the trees.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:37 am

Before any of the needles hit her, Amelia played two cards. One of which was coming in handy a lot this duel.

"WALL! DARKNESS REALM!"

A wall grew around her, blocking her from half the needles, and slicing the others away with Shadow Sword. The feild also turned into a place of darkness, shadows, and dispair. Perfect. This way, her sword was completely invisble, as well as many of her cards.

Phantom crawler kept flying towards Gael, despite any barriers, seeing as he could PHASE THROUGH ANYTHING, so roots wouldn't have slowed him down in any way whatsoever. His goal was to spy on Gael's cards.

Shadow soldier, not invisible but chamouflaged, galloped towards Gael, while Amelia cast an invisible shadow ball at him. She also attacked from anotehr angle, looking empty handed, but a dangerous invible sword in her hand.
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:57 pm

[Um.....I forgot to mention that if one Location card is set and another is played, both cancel out and the normal battlefield is in place. I told Gael that, I forgot to make it official.....sorry.....^_^""]
Back to top Go down
http://keymaster.blog.com/
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:20 pm

((Oh, Okay, I'll revise my post. You may want to put that up in the rules section btw. Thnx for telling me))

Before any of the needles hit her, Amelia played two cards. One of which was coming in handy a lot this duel.

"WALL! DARKNESS REALM!"

A wall grew around her, blocking her from most the needles, and Shadow Soldier leapt in from of the others. He was slightly injured, but could keep fighting. The feild also turned back to normal, the two location cards negating each other.

Phantom crawler kept flying towards Gael, despite any barriers, seeing as he could PHASE THROUGH ANYTHING, so roots wouldn't have slowed him down in any way whatsoever. His goal was to spy on Gael's cards.

Shadow soldier galloped towards Gael, while Amelia cast a shadow ball at him. She also attacked from anotehr angle, a dangerous flaming dark sword in her hand.

((Revised))

((EDIT: revised again))

Last edited by Seven on Mon May 31, 2010 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:36 pm

((Okay, several things here. Firstly, the Surprise attack sends out needles in a sort of sheet like formation, so 'slicing them away' would not work very well, considering the forest encircles you. Secondly, the wall of branches was in front of Gael, in between Gael and all of your guys, so the Shadow Soldier couldn't get around it and neither could your darkball.))
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:23 am

((Okay, I get the needle thing. I'll revise my post.

But dude, I played a location card, therefore your tree area is gone, so theres nothing blocking us from you.))
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:54 pm

Gael's agility was quickly put to the test, as he thought about his choices. The dodge of the fireball was easiest, and a quick dash put the Soldier at a distance from his body. It should take the soldier some time to turn towards him, and that left Amelia.

Gael summoned Fenrir, which quickly leapt at the Soldier, prepared to tear it to pieces. Weaken the wielder, Gael always said.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:03 pm

The phantom crawler gazed at Gael's card, reading all the titles and descriptions. He flew back in a flash, reporting what he saw to Amelia. Before taking this into context, she threw down a card.

"CHANGE OF SPIRITS"

Shadow Soldier and Fenrir changed bodies, SS now with the immense power of a metalic wolf, ripping Fenrir in SS's body apart. The wolf then rushed at Gael. Change of spirits was the key to beating any unit card, the ace in the hole.
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:07 pm

Gael dispersed Fenrir, saving himself. Punji Trap had recharged, so he fired it off at Amelia.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:22 pm

((The idea pf change of spirits is it kind of gives me control of it, so technically only I can make Fenrir disapeer now.... Uh....))

Amelia sliced the bamboo aside, still weilding the Shadow Sword.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Draze hovred over the stadium, his storm giant growing violently restless, wanting to fry the two duelists below. He could feel their power, and the power of the cards. How he hated it.
He ordered the giant to drop down, and blasted the center of the arena with his Storm giants attack. The lightning bolt vaporized the cut needles. ((I assume they cant dodge, bieng plants))
Draze stepped down onto the now cleared center of the arena, and held out his hands to both duelists.
"Power immeasurable, from me, Yami Draze! Take this gift, and become my minions as I kill or assimilate all duelists! If you refuse, you die!" he said, holding a pulsing orb of red lightning in each hand towards the duelists on both sides. The storm giant puffed itself up, and hovered over Draze, lightning bolts of blood red striking theground around him as it surveyed the potential victims in the stunned audience.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:18 pm

((Okay did Key give youe permission to do this? Otherwise wtf gtfo))
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:57 pm

((This is storyline thread. We can do what we want. Doesnt necessarily have to be duel duel duel duel.
If he wants me too, I can happily delete it. But until then.))

Last edited by Endarkened on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:30 pm

((Nice fail, Keymaster is a guy))

Amelia completely ignored the stranger, seeing as he was just as powerfull a duelist as the rest, and that he was a loony. Besides, they were in the middle of a tournement.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:45 pm

((Didn't know that. Why would he use a girl as his avatar? IT CONFUSES PEOPLE!! Also. Trying to get storline here. Help me out. Im sick and tired of duel duel duel for nothing. Theres no bad guy, so I'll be one for now. ))
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:49 pm

((This thread is for the tournement. The golden deck is a prize that we've been working on, so don't interupt it please. This is the second-last battle, so bear with it.
Either way
A) Gael wins
I'll start up a seperate RP with another story that you can hop into and play your bad guy bit
B) I win
Gael is a pretty slow poster (seriously, no offense. Its not a diss, its a fact. You probably have reasons because your busy and stuff, im not trying to insult in any way), so the final battle will no moderatly quickly.))
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:05 pm

((Fine then.))
Draze dissapeared in an illogical flaw of the universe. It was cool.
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:41 pm

((Yeah, I'm busy with my parents thinking that I need a life. And, since Gael's kinda screwed against Amelia in her current state, I'ma give up. Ta. Still parta the story though, so HA! [/being a prick]))

Gael looked hopelessy around. As long as Amelia had her location card and the wierd possession card, Gael couldn't win. "I give up," Gael said simply as he walked off, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:51 pm

"K." Amelia said, and stayed on the feild. This would be her third battle in a row now. The second round, then this round, and now the finals. She was pretty worn out, but really wanted that deck.

The orange hatted announcer got up, informing the crowd about the latest victory. "Now! Will the amazing, the intense,the epic, Goji, please step forward! It's the final round! The duel that decides the victor of the legendary golcen deck!!!"

Last edited by Seven on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:55 pm

((BTW what is the golden deck?))
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:10 pm

((It's a deck filled with extraordinarily powerful cards.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next