Stacking the Decks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacking the Decks

We actually made a Card-based RP WORK.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Testing out Behold:Riviera

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seven
Regular

Testing out Behold:Riviera - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:53 pm

((First of all; Your also fighting two duelists. Since when are you and Gael a team?

Second, I love your hypocritism. You say your lighning is speed of light so I can't dodge....
Yet you had time for pika to jump in front of Gael's lightning attack at you.

Either way, calling a hit is a no no, as Key stated))
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:54 pm

The attack hit teh two clones, burning them, but aside from the heat it didn't bother them. Rock doesn't conduct electricity very well. One of them had had enough from the electric shock, and was pretty well a goner, but the other continued to beat up the machine, which should be about dead by now.
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:17 pm

Lunwirm swerved out of the way of the incoming missiles, and flapped its wings as hard as possible. Gale force wings shot out at the two clones, and gave a short time for them to get out of the way. Meanwhile, Gael began using Gravity Nova centered on the one remaining Amelia.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:19 pm

((Peekachuw is both a lightning rod and REALLY fast. Dont ask how fast, I havn't decided.))

The Dynamo's last wire was ripped out by the girl, and the machine shimmered and returned to his deck.
The girl, who had been standing on the machine to pull out the wire, feel when the machine stopped existing, and landed on her face. (1 hit called) she then tripped over an untied shoelace (2 hits called) and then overbalanced with her new heavy rock body and reptilian features (3 hits called)
Then she died (3 1/2 hits called)
Just kidding Very Happy
The machine stopped existing, yadadada, (face plant)...

Peekachuw 4/5
Dynamo 2/5
Static Cling 1/5
Supercharge 1/5

Draze faced the girl (who did something, but Draze didn't know what yet, cuz it hasn't been posted yet, but he assumes she isnt standing there staring at him) and wished he could ed this ugly reptilian monstrosity. He couldn't in any way, so he played
"Storm giant!"
Who scooped up Draze and sent a gale of wind blowing towards the Lizard girl. Then he flew away, mindfull to keep Draze protecte from any incoming attacks.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:54 pm

((BTW Gael, what is gravity nova?))

Amelia suddenly changed back to normal, all the clones vanishing. This deck was actually quite boring, and she might not submit it after all. She walked off the battle feild, flashing a peache sign at the other two, and sat down on a nearby bench, still watching the fight.
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:40 pm

((Gravity Nova practically drags anything in its radius down to the ground, paralyzing it.))

Lundwirm, its previous enemies dispatched, flew directly at the storm giant, breathing ice, as Gravity Nova failed. Gael pulled out another card, and summoned Agart. The bird flew out of the red sigil, and flew to back up its companion, creating a circle of fire to try to hold the giant in so the ice could take effect.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:47 am

(( Sorry! Didn't know I couldnt fly away! Ill continue from your post though. It will get confusing if we try and go back to rework the effects of the Nova spell. Alright with you?))

Dynamo 3/5
Static Cling 2/5
Supercharge 2/5
Storm Giant 1/5

Draze found himself and the giant being dragged down suddenly, and then a frigid blast of icy wind covered the storm giant. Draze, his legs and arms frozen in a covering of ice, fell through the giants grasp as it reeled in shock. The giant seemed to absorb the icy blast, its dark clouds growing white as they filled with snow. When the ring of fire grew around it, it swelled with rage, white lightning flickering from its hand towards the two flying units. Its heavy snowy body prevented it from flying much ((the storm giant equivalent of being frozen. Its not tottaly immobalized cuz, well, you tried to freeze a lightning cloud. >.< Emphasis on cloud, cuz its made of cold water.))

Draze was directly underneath the storm cloud, and felt a searing heat from the sides, but an icy chill from above. It wasn't comfortable...
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:40 am

((That's fine. And oh my, a stormcloud. Didn't know that.))

Lundwirm made a sharp 90 degree turn upwards, something Agart couldn't do. The lightning struck Agart, and pierced through the fire, destroying Agart. Lundwirm then descended, going straight for Draze, with its jaws wide open.

((So, I used Agart, Lundwirm, Archanhel, Ragna Paltina, Clene Met, and Gravity Nova. Only four more to test out. Thank you, Endark.))
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Dynamo 4/5
Static Cling 3/5
Supercharge 3/5
Storm Giant 2/5

(( I sense sarcasm from your first commnt. Am I right? I'll see if you can test a few more cards.))

The ring of fire had died down slightly, but Draze's ice had melted enough to let him free a hand. He fumbled through his pockets to gather the few cards he had left. Teeth chattering, he tried to focus his mind to get a plan of actian. First, he needed to see what was gong on. With the giant clouding (hehe) most of his view, he didn't know what was going on.

Meanwhile, up above, Lundwirm tried to get a Draze, but found the freezy and crackling storm giant in his path. Another lightning bolt was loosed at the bird, accomponied by a frigid, but weak, blast of air.
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:57 pm

((No sarcasm. I hadn't read your deck.))

Lundwirm exploding into many little wyvern bits before it returned to a card. Gael took out two more cards, calling out Cardinal Sin and Shining Seraph, Cardinal Sin crawling out of the magic circle, and Shining Seraph falling down upon Draze, giving him only a little time to evade.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:31 am

Static Cling 4/5
Supercharge 4/5
Storm Giant 3/5

A blast of light accompanied the summoning of the Shining Seraph, ((I assume it shines, well, for obvious reasons)) and Draze was momentarily blinded. Suddenly he felt a pressing weight of something attempting to burn and scratch him ((I have no idea what this card does. Wheres your deck info?))

The storm giant, who was feeling proud of defeating the two birds, was hastily shocked as something seemed to explode under him. He dropped the few inches down, and enveloped the Shining Seraph and Draze in his cloud bank, and attempted to shock the Shining Seraph creature. ((I don't know what Cardinal sin is, or does.))
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:16 pm

((I super apologize, I should've posted it, but Key told me to wait... well, I'll post it shortly. But short summary: Shining Seraph falls from the sky and explodes on a target, and Cardinal Sin is a Grim Reaper like thing with a scythe and the ability to reform. I apologize, I should've taken the hints sooner.))
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:04 am

Storm Giant 4/5

Draze was blown bodily into the air, the ice shatterimg as the Shining Seraph exploded. The heat from the blast heated the frigid air inside the storm giant, and it was now free to move. It scooped up the unconscious Draze ((I know I would die probably/normally, but I like this char, and I want to keep him.)) and lifted him into the air as the Cardinal Sin slashed useleslly at the giants electrical lower body. Luckily, both the smothering by the giant, and the covering of ice, had saved Draze from the worst of the blast. ((Yah, right...) The giant let loose a reinvigorated blast of normal wind and fired twin lightning bolts at the Cardinal Sin, who was following him into the air ((I assume it can fly.))

((I feel very proud of myself. I havn't played a card in quite a few posts, and I'm not losing too badly. However, that may just be because my Storm Giant is the most overpowered card in existance. Do you think I shoudl weaken it for fairnesses sake? Or is it fine?))
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:08 pm

((Yeah, Storm Giant is pretty powerful, but I'm pretty much done. I just have Ishur and Kikui-Ichimonjii to test, and I can't test them now. Thanks so much for your help!))

Cardinal Sin attempted to hit the giant, but failed miserably and was blown into many pieces. Before Cardinal Sin could reform itself, Gael banished it, then bowed gracefully at Draze. "Thank ye kindly, good sir," he said just before he turned into a wolf and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:06 am

The giant watched the wolf/Gael run off. Why had Gael thanked him, and called him Good sir? He couldn't have been talking to Draze, as Draze was unconscious, held aloft in his cloudy chest. Who talks to people in a coma? The giant was of the opinion that Gael was the wierdest human in the world.
It settled Draze down, fired off a lightning bolt into the sky that exploded into electrical sparks, and then waited for someone to come and help Draze recover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing out Behold:Riviera
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2