Stacking the Decks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacking the Decks

We actually made a Card-based RP WORK.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Testing out Behold:Riviera

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
New User
Gael

Testing out Behold:Riviera Empty
PostSubject: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Hey, since Key said it was okay, (THANKS KEYMASTER!) I was wondering if anyone wanted to test out a deck of theirs against a deck I created for Gael but have not yet submitted.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:21 pm

I wouldnt mind. I made a char and a deck just now. Can I battle u if their not approved?
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:50 pm

((Well, then, lets get this thing underway, eh?))

Gael stood in front of his test opponent, hands on his cards. It was mostly cloudy, and the sun was poking through in large shafts.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:32 pm

Draze grinned with a happy face, and drew his cards for the practise duel. He didn't want to exert himself, or get to deep into the duel, so he began with a nice and easy card.
Holding a card up, he called it. "Lightning Bolt!"
An arc of yellow lightning leapt towards Gael, leaving only a split second to react to the bolt.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:45 pm

((Could there be a three person duel? IDK, I wanted to test out my new deck before I submit it, but if you guys have already gotten started then nvm))
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:43 pm

((Feel free! The more the merrier, or so they say.))

Gael dove out of the attack's path, and whipped out a card, yelling, "Archanhel!" A magic sigil appeared on the ground, and a blonde haired woman soared out of the sigil, wreathed in wings and sporting a large pair of white angel wings. She was wielding a large gnarled wooden rod, and she yelled, "Thunder!" One of the clouds overhead turned black, and out of the cloud shot a lightning bolt, falling down upon Draze.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:55 pm

((Since this si simply practice, I supose it shouldn't matter that Amelia is busy in another RP))

Amelia approached two men who were fighting; using the cards. She took this as an oppurtunity to test out her new deck. (It hasn't been submitted yet). The deck was the "features" deck. She had taken it from a traveller during a duel, the winnign getting the opponent's deck. She was clearly the victor. This get was all spell cards, whihc modified the duelist in some way. Whether it be changing their body to metal, or giving them animal features.

Jumping in right away, Amelia smashed down her first card.

"RUBBERNESS"

Her body swayed as though it was made of rubber, as she swung back and threw her arm forward, followed by her body. She collided directly with the lightning, as rubber stopped electricity, and then threw a punch at the attacker. She decided her goal in this fight was to cause as much random caous as possible.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:54 am

Draz saw the lightning bolt heading towards him, and prepared another card to intercept it. Attacking him with electricity? What a joke.
As he drew the card, a stranger leapt into the path of the lightning bolt, and was hit.
Draze was stunned, but prepared to rush to the girls aid. So he was suprised when she was unfazed by the attack and threw a punch at the enemy.
FROM ACROSS THE STADIUM.
She was stretching like mad...
He drew a card again.
"Peekachuw, I choose you!"
The yellow blur appeared, and then dissapeared with a loud bang as the creature broke the sound barrier. The angel who had thrown the lightning bolt found her wings suddenly paralyzed, so she fell to the groud with a heavy thump. There, she was barraged with a volley of small electrical blasts from the unit, who was jumping all around her at insane speeds to hit her with electricity and keep her paralyzed. Eventually, a lucky shot would hit her heart, instantly killing her.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:29 am

The lizard one had summoned a mouse type creature, who volleys a bunch of electric shocks at the foe's angel unit. Was this entire battle electrical based? Regardless, she wanted to show off some of her new cards.

"BLADEWORTHY"

The fingers in both her hands sharpened, and turned into metal baldes, as she continued to throw punches from afar at the other opponent.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:27 pm

((OOC, I'm not liazrdey here. Not an option, I think. I always use the same anme however.))

Draze was content to let Peekachuw kill the angel creature, and didn't feel the need to play another card. The wild cad girl wasthrowing shar fists around, but she couldnt hit Peekachuw, due to his incredible speed, and didn't seem to be aiming at him. He smiled slightly. He as having fun.

Lightning Bolt 2/5
Peekachuw 1/5
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:26 pm

((So..... We can't reallt do anything much till Gael replies ><))
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:37 pm

((I think all those hits against my unit were called... Must ask Key about that...))

Archanhel shrieked as she seemed to break apart into peelings of light and zoom back into card form. Gael leapt out of the way of all of Amelia's attacks, far away from her attacks' direction. He pulled out another card. "Ragna Paltina," Gael whispered, and a little green bolt of energy shot out of the sky, landing right in front of Amelia. The magic circle followed shortly after, and the green energy perimeter shimmered into view. The attack slowly began to activate.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:05 pm

((What does this card do...?))

"Huh?" Amelia was confused. "What the heck is this green circle thing?"

She dahsed away, still in her rubber form, and swung two punches in teh idrection of both foes.
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:22 pm

The circle of green light quickly shot inward and exploded in a burst of brilliant green light. Gael dodged the punches, and then used Clene Met, sending the arc of lightning out in Amelia's and Draze's direction.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:39 pm

Amelia was zapped by the lightning. Like it mattered though, she was made of rubber. She decided to use like half of her cards at once.

"ROCK SOLID"

Her already rubber skin became rocky gravel, but strechable rock gravel. Her hands remained metal.

"REPTILIAN"

Her teeth extended into fangs, dripping with venom, and her hands gained suction cups. Her skin was a slippery, strechy rock.

"CRUBIX RUBE"

Her entire body became that of a rubix cube, able to contort and bent her body however she wanted,

"SLICABLE"

Her appearance remained teh same.

"MAKESHIFT DUPLICATE"

4 identical copies of herself were produced.

The result was 5 creatures, with rocky skin, though smooth and strechable. They had metalic claws, and large grusome fangs. Two of them charged at Gael, and two at Draze. The last remained standing and laughed. One of the duplicates attacking Draze streched out its arm in a punch, while the other went behind him, about to sink iots teeth into his neck. One after Gael sent out a rocky punch, and the other contorted its body, wrapping around him.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Lightning bolt 3/5
Peekachuw 2/5
Dynamo 0/5

Draze was about to be hit by a lightning bolt, but he didn't really care. ((OOC seriously, did you not read my first post? I have a lightning deck. It won't work.)) Peekachuw intercepted the lightning bolt and absorbed its weak electricity without a hitch. However, when two monstrosities resembling the wild card girl attacked him, he grew slightly more worried.
"Dynamo!" he called as the reptiles attacked him.
A hulking machine shimmered into existance between him and the two monsters. One of their fists banged into it, leaving horrible scratch marks on it. As the one clambered over, Drae ran near the dynamo, while he was chased by another reptile. Suddenly, both found creatures found themselves lifted into the air, two metal cables each wrapped around them, constraining them completely. Draze huffed and puffed from the terror he had felt as the on nearly sunk its teeth into him.
He directed the fifth and last wire, which was not wrapped around the reptiles, to snake into their mouths and cause damage from within. The thick cable grew slightly thinner on the end, and began to snake through one of the lizards clamped mouth, gaining access by winding through their teeth.
""Remember to floss!
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:18 am

((BTW, technically, calling hits on one of these clones is calling a hit, because you aren't sure which is the real Amelia))

Amelia (Tied up by wires) sunk its venomous teeth into the intruding cable, and then it's body fell apart. The pieces of the body moved over a bit, and then re-esembled, away from the wires. This was the result of slicable.

Amelia (other tied by wires) did the same, then the two began pounding the machine.

((I suppose I need to wait for Gael to respond to my previous attack before continuing.))
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:26 pm

((Well, arguably, wouldn't anyone with clones stay safe instead of attacking and risking death? And besides, you called a hit by wrapping around me, and if you can hit my Archanhel, then I can hit your clones. Check and mate. Also, its not really fair for you to have all those properties, it would make you impervious to all attack, honestly. They shouldn't stack that way.))

Gael slipped out of his oppressor's clutches, and pulled out another card, Lundwirm. A large green sigil appeared on the ground, and a large, legless wyvern with green skin and large leathery wings flew out. It flew up high into the sky, wheeled around, and breathed ice onto the two clones of Amelia, freezing them solid.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Gael wrote:
((Well, arguably, wouldn't anyone with clones stay safe instead of attacking and risking death? And besides, you called a hit by wrapping around me, and if you can hit my Archanhel, then I can hit your clones. Check and mate.))

((Maybe you should #$%^&* read before you go and accuse. I never called a hit on your Archanhel, that was Endark. Don't call hits on me because of something Endark did. Warpping around someone doesn't count as calling a hit, because it doesn't deal any bit of damage to you.))
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:31 pm

Seven wrote:
Gael wrote:
((Well, arguably, wouldn't anyone with clones stay safe instead of attacking and risking death? And besides, you called a hit by wrapping around me, and if you can hit my Archanhel, then I can hit your clones. Check and mate.))

((Maybe you should #$%^&* read before you go and accuse. I never called a hit on your Archanhel, that was Endark. Don't call hits on me because of something Endark did. Warpping around someone doesn't count as calling a hit, because it doesn't deal any bit of damage to you.))

((Okay, I'm sorry, but wrapping would imply immobilization, and therefore causing your punch to hit me. Either way you call a hit. And I'm sorry, I forgot it was Endark, don't have a hemorrhage. Messed up, sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:34 pm

((Mkay.
Anyways, back to the RP
Saying they were frozen is calling a hit too, so ill just pretend you blew ice at me, not hit yet))

The two clones attempted to leap out of the way of the ice, but one of them wasn't very succesfull. It's left leg was frozen solid, and couldn't move. The two clones ripped off their right arms, and whipped them at the wyvern. Don't forget, the arms are rock, and sticky. They can also still move freely, and latch onto and crawl around things. The real Amelia, standing safe distance away, shuffled through her cards, seeing for more powerfull attacks.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:39 pm

((I disagree withthis calling hits business, as any one of your cllones could be you. In addition, the attack was preety much unstoppable. Could you have done anything to block it? Also, by your reasing, Gael just called a hit, but his attack too, is unstoppable. And so will mine be now. I didn't know we could play multiple cards in one post!))
Lightning bolt 4/5
Peekachuw 3/5
Dynamo 1/5
Static Cling 0/5
Supercharge 0/5

Draze drew two cards, and played them both on his Dynamo. It had large scraped from the two lizard girls attacking it, but it just needed to work for his attack.
"Dynamo, gain Static Cling and Supercharge it! Draze yelled triumphantly.
The normally yellow sparks from the wires on the Dynamo turned bright orange, and flared brightly. The sparks leapt at the two lizard girls, who were scratching the machine, as if seeking them out specifically. When the second card hit, 5 solid orange lightning bolts struck the two girls, and while they couldn't conduct through the girls rubbery body, the amazing heat generated by the blast served to set them alight. They blazed violently as red hot sparking wires wrapped around them again.
"Two trapped in fire, two trapped in ice. Poetic, no?" Draze said with a wave of a hand.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:43 pm

((Okay, excuse me? Fuck this, read the dam rules now. That is the biggest hit calling I've ever experinced in RPing.

They are made of rock, btw. Rock doesn't light on FRIGGING FIRE.))

Keymaster wrote:

3. Calling a hit is just so unfair that honestly everyone's just gonna be mad at you. Plus you'll get punished.

EDIT: ((Actually, if thats your resoning....))

Amelia ran towards Draze, punching his head off. END.
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:48 pm

(( Dude. Your clones are standing next to a machine (scratching it, you said so yourself) so it is bloody POINT BLANK RANGE. You cant dodge, miss or evade at that distance. Either way, its lightning (near speed of light) hitting you, so dodge is out of the question anyway. And this rock business is wierd. Are you made of rock rubber or steel? 1 burns, the other two don't. Even if your not on fire, your stil REALLY hot, so it comes to the same thing really...))
Back to top Go down
Endarkened
New User
Endarkened

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:49 pm

((and tehres teh fucking difference.
Amelia _______________distance ___________________ Draze.

This allows for reaction time.

MachineLightningattackLizardgirl

No distance, no reaction time.

Im saving posts.
Deal with it.
Your fighting two duelists and you expect to win?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing out Behold:Riviera   Testing out Behold:Riviera I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing out Behold:Riviera
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next