Stacking the Decks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacking the Decks

We actually made a Card-based RP WORK.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deck Testing: Aurora

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rasher204
Regular

Deck Testing: Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Deck Testing: Aurora   Deck Testing: Aurora I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Silvia stepped in to the dueling arena simply she was cool, collected, focused and poised. Taking her place in the arena Silvia produced her first deck and held it. "and my opponent is?" she asked distantly and to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Aurora   Deck Testing: Aurora I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Amelia stepped onto the feild, a strange phantom figure circiling around her like a body guard. She had her deck held out in front of her, and had dubbed this a great oppurtunity to test out her "leech deck". She spun the cards around in her hand, and then threw one down without saying a word.

The card was leech storm, sending hundreds and hundreds of small black leeches draping over the battle feild. They landed all around her and her opponent, not strong, but many.
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Aurora   Deck Testing: Aurora I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Silvia was clearly not pleased with the leeches but showed no visible emotion as usual "how unsightly" she said simply drawing a card "small black creatures crawling in my sight, perish before me; Tempest of white guardian blades" just like that Silvia was surrounded by fifty or so great elegant swords which set to work decimating the leeches blocking and slashing them as they got close cutting them down in mass like a swarm of sinking blurs. There were enugh blades for all of them and they moved more than fast enugh. Silvia simply stood there, the swords were so fast that not even a drop of the leeches' filth reached her white dress.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Aurora   Deck Testing: Aurora I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:22 pm

"Hmmm" Amelia shrugged "An impressive deck.. I gues'

She waited for her opponent to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Aurora   Deck Testing: Aurora I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Silvia waisted no time, if her opponent wanted to give her an inch shed be more than happy to take a mile "magnet sprite" the small creature drew the swords with it as it absorbed the property of metal and became as hard and sharp as the blades which swarmed around it the blades went from a defensive technique to an attack just like that. In an instant there was a gigantic swarm of fifty razor sharp blades coming for Amelia in less than a second she could be cut to ribbons.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Aurora   Deck Testing: Aurora I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:35 pm

"Sheeez"

Amelia threw down another card, Leech Wall. A large jeletonous black square emerged from the card, being shoved in by the attacks, but not cut. It defied the swords with ease.

She tossed out another card, "long distance parasite", sumoning a round leech. It was about the size of her head, and had large bubbly eyes. It floated in place from the sky. From a distance, it was absorbing the foe's energy one bit at a time, as a leech would normally do, but from across the feild.
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Aurora   Deck Testing: Aurora I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Silvia deduced two things in an instant, the swords couldn't cut the wall and that the floating leech was iffy, pointing upward the magnet sprite pulled away from the wall taking the swords with it and violently rushing at the parasite tearing it to shreds with more grand flashing slashes. "more parasites? How distastefully vexatious" she tisked bemused.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Aurora   Deck Testing: Aurora I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Amelia watched as the parasite was destroyed. That sword thing was trouble. She summoned guardian leech, a leech-human hybrid the size of a car. It held a long sword in its hands, and raced towards the sword beast, attacking it at full froce. This beast was tough.
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Aurora   Deck Testing: Aurora I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:00 pm

esentaly the sword swarm was entirely weapon, the only real way to damage it was to attack the magnet sprite inside, which was by now metal itself, the blades couldent cut down a leech of this size but they could soften the blows from its weapon before it reached the metal sprite so that it was pushed down rather than cut.

While this was going on Silvia readied her next attack "great lense" the giant lens floated overhead ready to focus the sunlight in to a deadly beam, the leech couldent avoid being cut up by the blades and deal with the lens at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Aurora   Deck Testing: Aurora I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:05 pm

"rock leeches!" Amelia played another card, sending another swarm of leeches, but these time they seemed to be made of gravel. The swarm grouped together, forming a wall to block the beam from the lens, scorching some of them, but since they were rock, they werent burned as easily.

Meanwhile, the guardian leech attempted to parry the attacks, getting a few cuts in the process. Amelia noticed that before that magnet thing had been played, the swords werent offensive, so teh next attack was directed at it rather than teh swords.

((This might be my last post for tomight, im hitting the hay [going to sleep], sorry bout grammar mistakes, in a hurry. Cya~) )
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Aurora   Deck Testing: Aurora I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:15 pm

((its fine))

Silvia thought things over, she couldn't deal with all of the leeches at once, "light bearer" the bubble formed around the rock leeches containing them. Then produced her second card "Binding light!"the light beam snaked around the bigger leech holding him in place while the blade swarm could take their time defeating the leech leaving only the wall which the lens turned to face.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Aurora   Deck Testing: Aurora I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:21 am

((You never actually dodged Guardian's Leech's attack.... But okay...))
((Is calling hits on units allowed? idk... whatever...))

"Leech phantom!"

Amelia threw down another unit, sending a large black leech ghost flying at the sword beast. It bolted directly towards magnet sprite, ramming into it and destroying it. The swords went back to defense rather than offense. Next, the phantom zoomed towards the lens, shattering it, but getting parcially fried in the process.
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Aurora   Deck Testing: Aurora I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:17 am

((not sure what the rule is for cards))

Silvia was able to cut her losses at a moments notice, she canceled the barrier so it exploded at the right time to destroy both the rock leeches inside and the ghost leech next to it.

The bigger leech was still bound and the wall still protected her opponent with the blades strewn about on the ground, it seemed like a good time.l "go White Knight... Shiromaru!" The elegant blindfolded knight appeared and drew his blade of light which could cut with greater power than even the metal blades. The knight said nothing as he charged the immobile giant leech slashing to cut it in two as the blinding light held it.

((light barrier 1/5
great lens 1/5))
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Aurora   Deck Testing: Aurora I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:29 pm

Amelia decided that this deck was too powerfull for her, and sent wall back into a card. She gathered her deck and forfeited the match. She had also deduced that this deck "sucked", and wasn't good at anything. She backed off, and let any other challengers take a shot.
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Aurora   Deck Testing: Aurora I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:58 pm

Silvia tossed her shining white hair "well, thats was fun even if it was a little gross, Im glad I battled you" she said calling back her cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck Testing: Aurora   Deck Testing: Aurora I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deck Testing: Aurora
Page 1 of 1