Stacking the Decks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacking the Decks

We actually made a Card-based RP WORK.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gael's Deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gael
New User
Gael

Gael's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Gael's Deck   Gael's Deck I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:13 pm

Name of Deck: Gael’s Deck

Cards:

Card Name: Bubbling Spring
Card Class: Spell/Location
Essence of the Card: The bubbles produced by the visualization explode, dealing decent amounts of damage.
Element: Sea
Effect Visualization: Spell generates a circle of water (size manipulatable). Circle of water is moved under a target, and bubbles of various sizes.

Card Name: Fenrir
Card Class: Unit
Essence of the Card: Unit summoned is a large antropormorphized wolf, made out of metal. The wolf has a bite force of 600 PSI. Said wolf can be controlled via telepathy, and will return to the bottom of the deck once properly immobilized or melted or what have you.
Element: Woodland/Earth
Effect Visualization: Fenrir is 6 feet tall, and less dense than his size and composition would admit. Claws are sharpened to be used as a proper weapon, as are Fenrir's teeth. Said metal is a rather shiny black color.

Card Name: The Forest
Card Class: Location
Essence of the Card: All the trees produced by the card have a life of their own, and can use their branches and roots to immobilize or attack the card wielder’s foes. If the skinny silver tree in the forest’s center grove is cut down, the card returns to the deck, and the forest vanishes.
Element: Woodland
Effect Visualization: A large forest is generated, but its center is not determined by the caster. Every tree in the forest is at least 100 years old, and there is only one exception. The exception is a silver tree locating in a grove in the center of the forest. The tree is thin and spindly, with glowing gems hanging from ‘old man’s beard’ which is hanging from the tree’s branches.

Card Name: Surprise!
Card Class: Spell
Essence of the Card: Fruits summoned explode, sending needles flying everywhere.
Effect Visualization: On trees in a 25 yard radius, light blue fruits grow in the branches of trees, and these are full of needles.

Card Name: Pain? Hah!
Essence of the Card: Summoned herbs, once eaten, nullify half of the existing pain and speeds the expulsion of poisons and toxins.
Effect Visualization: A small sphere of herbs appears in front of the card, wound together tightly.

Card Name: Stony Demise
Essence of the Card: As with all occasions of barraging stones, enough hits with the summoned stones can ca
Element: Stone
Effect Visualization: A magic circle appears in front of the card, and pebbles start shooting out, but those are quickly replaced by larger and larger rocks.

Card Name: Punji Trap
Essence of the Card: The summoned bamboo is EXTREMLY sharp and also poisoned at the tip.
Effect Visualization: A large magic circle appears in front of the card, and sharpened bamboo shoots out of the circle.

Card Name: Rain
Essence of the Card: Clouds gather above a targeted area, and then rain pours down over the targeted area.
Element: Sea
Effect Visualization: A magic circle appears under the targeted area, and then the Essence of the Card occurs.

Card Name: Leeches
Essence of the Card: The leech seeds take sugar out of the host, and then sprout roots out of the (the effect of the spell, unit summoned, location set up or equipment produced)
Effect Visualization: A magic circle appears in front of the card, and leech seeds shoot out of the magic circle, in a cluster.

Card Name: Venus’ Trap
Card Class: Spell/Unit
Essence of the Card: The flytrap is capable of easily digesting a dozen people simultaneously, and can sense when something is on top of it.
Effect Visualization: A magic circle appears on the target section of floor, and then the circle is replaced by a gigantic venus flytrap.

User: Gael Iura

Theme: “What you can find in the woods.”

Last edited by Gael on Wed May 19, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

Gael's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gael's Deck   Gael's Deck I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:28 pm

Oh my gosh this is cool!

This deck has been approved.
Back to top Go down
http://keymaster.blog.com/
Seven
Regular

Gael's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gael's Deck   Gael's Deck I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Wait....
Why are the healing fruits full of needles?

Quote :
Card Name: Pain? Hah!
Essence of the Card: Summoned herbs, once eaten, nullify half of the existing pain and speeds the expulsion of poisons and toxins.
Effect Visualization: On trees in a 25 yard radius, light blue fruits grow in the branches of trees, and these are full of needles.

BTW, if I shouldnt be posting in these kinds of threads since Im not mod, please tell me, I'll stop. I didn't see a rule about it, so I didn't know if it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

Gael's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gael's Deck   Gael's Deck I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Gratzi, I had missed that.
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

Gael's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gael's Deck   Gael's Deck I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:08 pm

Well, Seven, here it's not an official rule, cuz you can do things that can help. The things you cannot do is approve or spam. That's all.

Yeah, I can be lenient.
Back to top Go down
http://keymaster.blog.com/
Sponsored content

Gael's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gael's Deck   Gael's Deck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gael's Deck
Page 1 of 1