Stacking the Decks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacking the Decks

We actually made a Card-based RP WORK.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Gael
New User
Gael

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:32 pm

"I have no where to stay either..." Gael murmured. "Well, I'll just think of something."
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:44 pm

The orange-hatted man had a sharp and choosy sense of hearing. "Ladies and Gents with your number also has a hotel-room key-card attached to it! Sooo.....find your room, but be quick. There's only enough rooms for....hmmm.....half of you. So be quick or find a roommate~" he laughed wildly as if he was some sort of flamboyant animal.

Jino's eyes sprung open. "Goji-kun! Gael-kun! What are we gonna do?" he asked frantically, shaking Gael.
Back to top Go down
http://keymaster.blog.com/
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Ryder took the phrase 'be quick' as a challenge, and quickly hauled out to the hotel mentioned. He was easily the first one to get there and secure a room.
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Goji also mistook this for a race "power pole extend!" he performed another super extended power pole-vault to the front of the crowd and cancel the card as he went and was second to secure a room.
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Gael warily looked at the boy rocking him to and fro. "I suppose we can share a room, if you have no objections." He stood up, picked up Jino in a piggyback ride, and ran to the hotel.
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Jino smiled as he laid his head to rest on Gael's shoulder. "Gael-kun is nice.....very warm bed.....Nyaaaaa~" he said before dozing off.
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:19 pm

Gael was able to get into a room, and he laid Jino down softly on one bed. He then locked and barred the door, and went to bed himself.
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:33 pm

((seven post so we could time skip))
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:30 am

((srry ><, it was night time where I am))

Amelia ran to the hotel as fast as she could, and got one of the last rooms that didn't have anyone in it. She summoned Shadow Soldier, and when people asked if there was room for one more, she said she already had a roomate, pointing to the hooded warrier. Closing her eyes, she lay back on the bed, dreaming of what kind of challenges she'd face tomorow, in the tornoument.....
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:47 am

(okay, everyone write up an npc fight)

The next day, the prelims were starting. The man in the orange hat made the announcement. "Ladies and gents it's time for the prelims to start!"
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:12 pm

Finally. Amelia had been waiting for several hours, seeing as she had a habit of getting up earlier than most people. She walked around, hearing the announcer. She was number 32, so she wouldn't be called for a while.

"This time, the numbers will be draw randomly during the prelims" The announcer annouced announcingly.

((BTW, wern't we gonna start a new thread for the actual fights?))
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:35 pm

[oh shit. You're right]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5