Stacking the Decks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacking the Decks

We actually made a Card-based RP WORK.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Seven
Regular

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:00 pm

"I concede this battle" Amelia said, raising her arm. It was taking to long, and she already got the idea that her opponent fought with nature. A perfect victim for the darkness realm, where nature doesn't exist. Plus, she could see some other of his crads in his battle against the other guy.

The shadow soldier also backed away, just after staring down the plant for a bit. The wall sunk back into the ground, and Amelia tucked her deck back into the bowls of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:04 pm

Goji was amazed "aww... well it seemed like you really could have had an edge... well then I guess Im your second oponent Geal?" he said drawing his deck "do you need a minute?"
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:09 pm

Out of pure coincidence, Ryder re-arrived, and was going for another big entrance, this time, with he and his unit's making a pose. He called out his units as he entered the arena and began driving around the perimeter, Runner running the opposite direction slightly closer to the center, Air Soldier closer and going the same direction as Ryder, and Air Guardian even closer, and going Runner's direction.

"Introducing, the speed quartet, Air Guardian, Air Soldier, Runner, Ryder," the four all stopped lined up with the Air Worriers above and out of the way of the view. From the front, they looked like a totem pole.
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Jino lit up, again rocking Goji back and forth. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, OH! Can I play, too~?" he asked politely, if not hyperactively. He was full of energy, perhaps a battle would burn some of it.
Back to top Go down
http://keymaster.blog.com/
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:13 pm

"Cool!" Amelia rushed towards the newcomer and his four unit cards. "Those cards are soooo awesome, do you have any more??"

He had foolishly revealed four of his cards, 40% of his deck, and she hoped to get him to reveal more.
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:17 pm

Gael thought for a second, and disabled all of his cards that were on the field. He then put his six favorite cards away, leaving just the Spring, Leeches, Venus' trap, and his Rock card. "You first, please..." He murmured. He had decided he would let Goji win, since there was no way he could win with only four cards. He looked over at the obnoxious one, and thought, 'Oh, shut up you showoff.'

((This Gael is paranoid and semi-cynical, don't take him seriously.))
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:19 pm

(Three cards. Ryder's the character.)

Ryder was still wrapped up in the rush of his entrance, which made him continued his speech.

"From zero to sixty in the blink of an eye, masters of land and kings of the sky!" Ryder opened his eyes and noticed everyone. "Oh, sorry, did I interrupt anything?
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:19 pm

Out from nowhere large and intimidating policemen looking more like a cross between SWAT's and Navy SEALs apprehended Ryder and incapacited his units. The man in the orange hat had a look that said 'I am disappoint'. "FOLLOW THE RULES. It starts tomorrow! You're only making a scene!" Seriously, keeping up an act like that could be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:23 pm

"Fine." That's what Ryder said, what he thought was Buzz kill.

"Like I was saying, did I interrupt anything?"

(Runner 0/5)
(Air Guardian 0/5)
(Air Soldier 0/5)

(BTW, good idea Seven, very convenient)
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:26 pm

"Not really, I just finished a duel with hoodlum guy." Amelia said to the motorcycle rider.

She looked around. A man was going around saying "23 HOURS TILL THE START OF THE CONTEST"

She sighed. 'Does anyone have a time forwarding card or something?"
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Goji held out a card "alright then, power pole!" and with that he summoned a long red wooden pole with brass metal ends to his hands in a simple poof of smoke, it really didnt look like anything spechal "your turn" he said simply
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Gael's voice rose abnormally high. "Hoodlum, EH?" he said loudly and full of anger. He held up his Spring card.

"Bubbling Spring!"

He yelled, summoning the water disk and sending it over to Goji. Bubbles rose up, just like with Amelia.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:42 pm

((After this duel, I think we should skip ahead to the tornoment.
Agree Y/N))
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:43 pm

(I second the motion)
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:43 pm

((Yah, me too.))
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:44 pm

(Yea, as opposed to Nay)
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:52 pm

Goji leapt back, he knew that the bubbles could be dangerous "power pole... extend!" he said as the pole increased in length pushing hip up and out of harms way like a giant pole vault while simultaneously pogo sticking away slightly from the extension

Up high and out of harms way Goji was perfectly in his element clinging to the pole like a monkey, after all he was raised in a jungle, Goji would have said something but Geal was far to low on the ground to hear him.
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:57 pm

The bubbles exploded, and Gael looked up. He muttered:

"Leeches!"

and he sent the Leeches after Goji, and they propelled themselves up...up...up...
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Goji saw this coming and leaned forward so that the pole fell as it shrank so he could move away from the leaches and back down to earth, once he landed his fall slowed by the srinking rate of the pole Goji swiped the pole under him aiming for Geal's feet
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Gael nimbly leapt over the swinging pole. He held up his next card, pointing directly at Goji. He know the guy would be able to dodge most of the rocks, so he said,

"Stony Demise!"

A magic circle appeared, and pebbles started flying towards Goji, and the rocks began to increase in size.
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:16 pm

Goji didn't show a new card, he didn't even show a new move! Using the same extension trick Goji extended himself skyward and away from the rocks, they would knock him over but he would use the same trick as before to land safely and attack again, in this way he could see all of Geal's cards and keep him on his toes at the same time all while never displaying anything new to future opponents.
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Gael just put his cards away and put both hands up. "I can't win. I can't win without my other cards, and showing more cards will put me in a bad position." He sat down and folded his legs so he sat Indian style.
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:23 pm

Goji landed to earth and canceled his cards "that's too bad but I guess we should save SOME fun for the tournament right?" he said with a happy expression having won his first duel even if it was just a little one.
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Gael smiled. "You're right." But then, in his mind, he thought, 'Wait... that's what HE called it... he called it FUN... I wonder if Goji means the same thing... I hope not, he better not...'
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Goji sat down simply "Im sure the battles we have in the tournament will be alot more fun" he said adjusting his hat "oh man! I need to stay somewhere for the 23 hours!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next