Stacking the Decks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacking the Decks

We actually made a Card-based RP WORK.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear Empty
PostSubject: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:43 pm

The whole world was ablaze! Not literally, just in a frenzy. People were traveling to the big city Chenson, oddly remote for such hubbub, for one reason: A card-tournament. The prize was none other than the legendary Golden Deck, all ten super-rare, super-powerful and the stuff of legend! It was unknown until now, but now the whole world knows it!
In the town square a large crowd of people were pushing and shoving to get in line for sign-ups!
Back to top Go down
http://keymaster.blog.com/
Rasher204
Regular

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Goji had been looking forward to this for the whole month he'd spent getting there. He practically leapt off the truck as it passed the square and hit the ground running. Being in very high spirits Goji kept running as he reached the sign up booth. He didn't pay any mind to the attention that was being given to him from his run. "HEY! This is the card tournament riiight?" he pulled out his cards and find them out a bit to close to the booth attendants face, it almost seemed like he was taunting him or somehow sarcastic but he was totally sincere "Im a deck holder as you can see and Im here to battle!" what a corny line! His eyes lit up in such a way that it seemed like he actually thought it was cool. "sir..." he pushed Gojis hand and cards out of his face murmuring something under his breath "the line is that way" Goji had been so fired up he hadn't payed attention to anything at all "r-right" did I seriously just do all that... and that 'ready to battle' line uuugh! Goji rolled his eyes and put his deck back away "well... sorry" he said taking his place in line
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Slipping through the crowd was a slim figure, making his way to the line. It was Jino, with a cat-like happy expression, bending low like a formal bow. Something caught his interest off to the left, causing him to not notice the person in front of him, bumping into their back. "Oof!" he got up and rubbed his head. "Ouchie! I should watch my step~" then the thought occurred to him. "Er....um....s-sir? I'm sorry that I bumped into you.....please don't hurt me!" his expression turned sad and slightly scared.
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Goji turned around to see some girly looking cat-boy, then he saw his belt with the deck slots "Hey~ Your a deck holder to?" He leaned down and picked him back on his feet "What kind of cards do you have? Any rare ones?" he was full of energy again.
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Jino was taken aback at this person's sudden enthusiasm about an entirely different subject. His eyes went to the right as he scratched his cheek with his index finger. "Well um....to be honest all I did was find these cards and throw them together..." he also turned rather enthusiastic. "So you're after the gold-wrapped chocolate cards?" he was a bit of an idiot, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Goji wasn't looking away from his deck "well yeah I guess... but mostly I just want to see what kind of cards everyone else has..." he was really more intrested in this persons deck "mine are pretty cool though but Im afraid they arrent made of choclate" he said half teasingly as he pulled out his stack again "wanna see?"
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Meanwhile, the pre-signed Ryder was approaching the stadium. He really didn't care weather or not he won, but he did want to stir up some free publicity.

"Well, looks like it's time to rattle things up a bit."

Ryder cast Stone Pillar just in front of the stadium wall, opened a saddlebag full of leaflets for his delivery service, and drove at it full speed. Upon reaching the wall, his spell activated, catapulting him up and into the stadium. As he descended, leaflets started to fly into the crowds, and once he landed, he started dispersing more of them with a few doughnuts.

"Yeah! Ryder's here!"
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:36 pm

Jino blinked a few times. "That should be interesting." Jino's tail wrapped around to his front as he petted it softly. "Hmm.....sure, as long as we don't have to fight....there's lots of people here."
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:03 am

Goji faned his cards out for the cat-boy to see but had only just noticed the ears and tail "nah we dont have to fight with them I just want to look..." was it rude to stare? Goji had just never seen such a person before, he tilted his head over his cards to get a beter look, the ears and tail might have been fake after all...
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:12 pm

Jino looked at the cards shown to him. "Oooooohhh~ I like this one!" he said rather enthusiastically, pointing to a card with a Chicken on it. He leaned closer to examine the card as if he had a microscope, his tail fluidly moving.
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Goji was honestly becomeing confused with the tail theres no way thats real... but then it began to twich, perhaps invulentarily but still it proved that it was real. Goji was wided eyed and even cired out a little "wuah?!" He stped back a bit as his ears also twiched
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:12 pm

As if he was being held up by a wall of glass that Goji had been holding, Jino fell face first onto the pavement, his little tail-side still up in the air. His hands went to the ground as he recovered, getting his face out from the asphalt. He looked up at Goji, like a human-sized cat. "What? You never seen a cat-boy before, Nya?" His tail moved more and more, fluidly like water. "Say.....what's your name, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:45 pm

Goji still wasn't quite over the shock "cat... boy... so like your mom was a cat?" he shook his head vigorously "sorry! Im Goji..." its probably for the best if I get over the ears and tail... "well um... you don't have to answer that.... anyway back on topic... this card is called the chicken beam, it actually turns stuff in to chickens!" he said holding up the chicken card the boy been eyeing "and well... whats yours?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Jino instantly sprang up. "My name's Jino! But I often go by the name Kitteh~" he moved out his hip and pulled his own set of cards out. "Fair's fair. Here's my deck." he said, still giggling from the chicken card.
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Goji made Jino's wide eyed enthusiasm look outright cynical compared to his child like wonder "A Meteor!?! Thats amaizng! None of my cards do anything as cool as that... whered you get all of thease?" how cool would it be if I had cards like his....
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Ryder then came in. An official came out and forced him off the field, and told him to 'Wait in the waiting room like everybody else, that's what it's for.' He had spotted Goji and Jino looking at each other's cards and boldly decided to introduce himself.

"Sorry, am I interrupting? Name's Ryder. Man, these people can't take much of a show before they force the showman off the stage. Oh, before I forget here, take one of these." Ryder grabbed a pair of his leaflets. "Rider Delivery Service. Fastest land delivery on the planet. Before you ask, it was named before I was born and my name is spelled different."
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Goji took the flier and examined it "well thanks... mister Ryder..." he saw his deck but didn't quite get up to asking him to show his deck, it seemed like this guy might not want to show.
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:12 pm

"I saw you guys talkin' and showing each other your cards." Ruder grabbed his own cards. "These old things aren't the best under everyday situations, but when you're drivin' through a dessert at 75 and a group of bandits try to take a package that happens to hold a statue that's worth a hefty sum, there's the best things you could ask for. You're free to take a look-see it ya want."

Ryder was quickly proving himself to be an open book and very trusting.
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:12 pm

Jino was proud. "I've got a comet, too! And a super-neat little soldier, um......" he looked at his cards again. "....alot of other stuff~!" this was how one's youth should be, nice and harmonious. To bad they might possibly have to duke it out real soon.
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:34 pm

A hooded figure slipped into the application room. He glided quietly up to the applicant's counter, and quietly said, "I'm here for the tournament?" The woman at the counter, startled, turned to him and helped him through the process. After everything was all ready, the figure quietly moved over to Goji, Jino, and Ryder, not talking, but sort of drifting nearby.
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:50 pm

The hooded man was starting to creep up on them, he looked like a master duelst for sure. The other two were clearly novices like himself but the hooded man was just so ominuous, he hadnt realized hed stoped talking
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Gael noticed they had stopped talking. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt..." he said softly. He turned and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:02 pm

"Hey, it ain't a problem, but since this is a conversation, speaking is a requirement. Besides, I haven't given you one of my leaflets yet." Ryder held one of his leaflet's to Geal. "So, what's everyone here's reason's for enterin' this whole ordeal?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:05 pm

Gael sheepishly took the proffered flyer. "I needed something to do..." he said softly, not bothering to hold anything back.
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:42 pm

Goji looked around, they were nearly at the front of the line, hopefully each of them could register before the time was called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! Part 1--challengers appear
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next