Stacking the Decks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stacking the Decks

We actually made a Card-based RP WORK.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins

Go down 
+2
THEKIK
keymaster
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins Empty
PostSubject: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:39 pm

The orange-hat man seemed to dance (for some reason). "Well folks, here we are! The prelim-matches will start! Soooooo~" he thrust his arm into the air "Let's get busy!" (shut up) "First off we have number 17, Jino!"

Jino stepped into the ring. “Gosh, this is gonna be fun!” he exclaimed childishly. He waved to all the cheering spectators, then noticed someone else step into the ring. “Oh hi there~! Are you gonna be my opponent?” Jino asked before opening his eyes to see a large man probably 7-foot and 600 pounds all muscle. Jino blinked a few times, his mouth still open. “Uh.......” he began to feel unsure of himself. The orange-hatted man laughed. “Engage!” This 7-foot beast (to be referred to as “7”) pulled out his deck and fanned them out, inspecting them. Jino quickly produced his own cards but impulsively threw Blind Crusader. A column of light shone down and there stood a loyal grunt, carrying sword, shield and spear. Jino pointed at 7. “Could you please take this guy? Do what you can!” Blind Crusader nodded and charged with his spear out, ready to impale his commander's enemy. 7 threw a card that produced a large stone wall, deflecting the spear. Standard. A card flew into the air from behind the wall that exploded into a large amount of arrows. Jino dashed away so as not to be skewered, but could not make it out in time. But he was unharmed, thanks to Blind Crusader faithfully taking the missiles. He reverted to light which formed into a card, flying back into the deck holster. A flash of light from behind the wall, and the wall exploded into dust and small debris. Next to 7 was a martial-artist with almost as much muscle. Jino would be make quick work if he didn't do something. “Umm.....I got it!” he pulled two cards out from the deck and threw one into the air, making a small red light in the sky. “That meteor is gonna own you! But it's a little slow.....” he pulled out the next card. “.....so I'll freeze you in your tracks!” the card glowed blue and a giant snowball appeared, hurled straight at the martial-artist, but when he tried to kick it away he was frozen. The meteor was getting bigger and bigger as it came down closer to its target. Jino realized something, panicked, then ran the opposite of his enemy. 7 looked up at this meteor skeptically, but his eyes widened before he was fried. His blackened body coughed up some smoke and fell over. “Teehee~ I did it! I did it!” Jino cheered, jumping up and down. He bounded off the battleground and went to rejoice with his friends.
Back to top Go down
http://keymaster.blog.com/
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:10 pm

"Well, it's now time for match no. 2! And we have No... 30. Ryder." Obviously the official had started to hate Ryder.

Ryder stepped into the arena, well, more like ran. The guy just hates standing still. His opponent was a rather short and slim but very agile looking man. He immediately produced four cards, all of them being equipment cards. In a flash, he had a variety of swords on him, he was clearly a close range fighter.
"Well, what do ya know? Looks like I can be finished with this with only two cards."
"That is most unlikely." The multi-blade armed man (whom we shall call MB) charged at Ryder. Ryder pulled out two cards, which both glowed brown. He then allowed one to fall while the other one stayed in his grasp, the one that fell put a brown glow on the ground while the one he kept spread it's glow to him. Upon MB reaching Ryder, Stone Pillar activated, raising the two up. While MB was sent flying straight up, Ryder 'stuck' to the pillar and stayed put. The pillar began to sink back into the ground, and by the time it reached it's original position, MB landed with a thud, and was knocked out.

"Ugg, Ryder wins. Yadayada."

Ryder gave a wave, Shouted 'RDS!!!" and returned to the waiting area.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:33 pm

Amelia observed the matches closely, taking notes in her head about what cards her oppoents used. She now knew 5 of the motorcyclists cards, half his deck. She was suprised when the announcer called her number, but stepped up to the battlefeild. Her opponent was a tall man, with a strange tophat. It was purple.
She plucked a few cards from her deck, still not wanting to reveal more cards than she already had to her practice foes. Before she could look at her cards, the man had already smashed down a unit card, sending what appeared to he a chopped up zombie body, coming at her with all its limbs free floating in the air.
"Ahhhh, It's so cute~" She looked at the zombie.
She sent out Shadow Soldier, with it chopping up the zombie, only to have the zombie re-esemble itself and keep attacking. She played nulify, returning the zombie to its owner's hand. Before he knew what was happening, sshe sent out a shadow ball at his chest, creating a gaping hole in his stomach.
"What a weak challenger...." She said to herself.
The man didn't seem suprised though. He just played a card, and the hole in his stomach vanished. It looked like he ws fine, but then he blacked out. what???

After the match, Amelia went to talk to the man. That zombie was really cool, and she wanted to try trading cards.

((Are we allowed to trade cards like that? As in discard some of the stuff in our deck for new ones?))
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Goji was having a wonderful time watching everyones matches but then it came time for his own and he felt even more exited "Number 27 vs... number 09! Goji Valdrun vs Gachame Hiro!"

Goji was brought down to the dueling area where a fit man with a bandanna and tinted goggles waited for him, people had been giving Goji strange looks when they heard his last name but he hadn't yet considered why, he was much to interested in what was going on to care.

Goji got his cards out and the bandanna wearing man Gachame asked him a strange question "so kid, whats your theme suppose to be?"
Goji tilted his head to the side "theme?" he said clearly having no understanding of the term, Gachame sighed, this kid's name couldn't possibly be the same Valdruns if he was such a novice "the point of your deck, for example mine" he played a card creating a gigantic tire the likes of which could easily flatten a car "is wheels" Goji had precious seconds to react

"Power pooooole!" he exclaimed sending the rapidly extending pole outwards and using it to strike at the side of the gargantuan wheel sending it spiraling out of control and crashing away from him, Goji breathed a sigh of relief but not for long as Gachame revealed his next card.
"alright so you had time to trip the big wheel but you should know that this next one" he said holding up a card "is ten times faster!" the card became a wheel only four feet high which moved at speeds greater that most cars would
Goji had even less time to react and dodging would be nearly impossible by normal means but Goji still had the pole, extending it again Goji sent himself skyward so that the second wheel barely missed him

Gachame was becoming frustrated "alright kid, you can pole dance your way outta a few card but lets try five at once! The explosive wheel, the target seeking attack spell, the double speed spell, the defy gravity enchantment and the double image spell All at once!!! The result is a super high speed explosive wheel heading up that pole of yours strait at you with Images of itself around it so that you cant possibly see it coming, doge or block it in time!!!" This was immensely terrifying for the crowd, such a perfect combination! Even if Goji just lept in to the air the wheel would follow him by flying!

Goji remained calm but was inwardly amazed and afraid "that really is impressive, Ill have to play my second card..." he said holding the card to the tip of the pole as the wheel and its images sped up it "lightning pin!" the lightning bolt badge began to charge the pole with its energy causing an electrical pulse down the pole and frying the real wheel as it fell away and exploded mid air!

Gachame was dumbfounded and unable to attack! He had only two playable cards left now neither of which were attacks by themselves, he had just counted on the attack being perfect enugh to win!
Goji smiled "if your done, I think its my turn!" he said withdrawing the pole to its normal length mid air so that he was free falling before extending it down at Gachame full of lightning at enhanced speeds like a real lightning strike!
Gachame had to play his nineth card, "Wheel shoes!" he said adding tire like wheels to the soles of his feet and zooming just out of the way of the vichious attack!

Goji slid down the pole safely on to solid ground as Gachame was getting stressed "damn it! Ive already used up my nine cards and the last one is a double draw, I could use it but whats the point? You've already shown you can deal with each of the nine cards I used.... alright thats it, Im sold, Ill be back next year...?"

The anouncer was as happy as Goji was "Finally the match is over! That sure was a heated one folks but the winner whos moving on is Goji Valdrun!" the were cheers and unheard by the crowd Gachame said to Goji "thats right! That has to be why your so good, kid... your related to the Valdrun card hunters aren't you?" But Goji was already to far away to hear anything but the crowd and was back in the stands watching in no time flat "he had some really cool cards... I didnt like the wheels but the effects he used were all very neat... effect spells used to enhance an attack, like my lightning pin..." he smiled to himself "this is even beter than I expected, already Ive seen cards I would want to use!"
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:35 pm

"Now, it is number 33, Gael Iura, versus number 48, Nero Kukae," the announcer, well, announced. Two hooded figures murmured something to each other, high in the stands, but barely anyone could've noticed. Gael stepped forward, his hood up. His opponent was a man with easily a foot on him. "Come on, kiddie," the Nero man said condescendingly to Gael, "take off your hood. I wanna see your face as I beat you to a pulp."

In a flash one of Gael's cards was in his right hand. "No thanks. I don't want to have to face the light." Gael unleashed the card in his hand, which happened to be Bubbling Spring, obviously his standard opening card. The Nero man summoned a large spherical heat source, whereupon the Spring dried out. While Nero was preoccupied with his silly heat lamp, Gael unleashed Stony Demise, barraging Nero before he could respond, and the stones bludgeoned him into unconciousness.

"And the victor: Gael Iura!" One of the two figures left, and the second stared at Gael intently, his hands decidedly furrier than that of a human. Gael did not notice this, but simply went to go stand by himself.
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:49 pm

While waiting for the prelims to be over, Amelia started to rap at one of the competitors.

"Prime..... ke
Ya mickety mo, mack daddy wassup
I said jizzabang boom boom boom
a diggy dog
I said a dog (a dog)
a dog (a dog)
a diggety dog!
So what you say Jay, okay!
Your repartés cliché
Forget trading cards, you should just take a ballet!
Can't wait to see your face turn to sheer disgrace
When I duel your punk ass right outta this place
I said
Your cards are really lame
Each descriptions the same (yes they are)
Now prepare yourself to be ashamed
By the queen of games."
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:37 pm

(..................... I'm not even gonna dignify myself with a response to that)
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:43 pm

The competitor responded with

"If you chose to defend
I'm gonna condesend
cuz my awesome skill attack will send you straight down the bend

My trap and spell cards they dont make sense
cuz there card descriptons are so immense
if you duel with me it wont be tense
because against my units youve no defense

My cards are so potent I might seem conceited
in fact all of my opponents could swear that I cheated"

((lol, I ripped both those ryhmes off from a yugioh parody. Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:46 pm

((isnt this kind of.... out of character? I thought she was a shy girl...))

Goji was in high spirits waching all the unfolding matches and having a victory under his belt
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:49 pm

((yeah, sorry, I was just joking around because I was bored. Dont actually count that towards the RP ><))
Back to top Go down
keymaster
Admin
keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:15 pm

The orange-hat man finally called the next round. "Well, we had some difficulties in one of the rounds so we're gonna move right on. In the red corner, Gael Iura!" he exclaimed, pointing to the left. He pointed half-halfheartedly to the right. "In the blue corner is....that one Ryder person.....that was his name, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://keymaster.blog.com/
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Gael went to his assigned corner, his cards in his hands. He quietly waited for it to begin.
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Ryder took his position as well, at this point, knowing two things, avoid anything thrown at him, and hit hard.

"All right, let's do this. Hyper Booster, Rock Climb!" Ryder activated the cards he had mentioned, and began running along the wall hoping to get the first strike."
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Gael boredly looked at his opponent. He drew a single card: Punji Trap. Bamboo shot out of a magic circle and sped at Ryder like so many a dangerous knife.
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Ryder wasn't one to stop easily. With the shout of "Air Guardian!", Ryder's unit's blocked the bamboo and allowed Ryder to continue his dash, though not much time was left before Ryder was close enough to jump off the wall and throw a Hyper Booster Accelerated mid-air Haymaker.

Last edited by THEKIK on Fri May 21, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:02 pm

((Wait...
Its Ryder vs Gael
Then theres three of us left; Me (amelia), Goji, and Jino.
Which one of us is gonna have the NPC battle?))
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:11 pm

(On our other RP site, one of us fought twice in a row.)
Back to top Go down
Seven
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:13 pm

((Okay, so which one of us...?))
Back to top Go down
Rasher204
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:18 pm

THEKIK wrote:
Ryder wasn't one to stop easily. With the shout of "Air Guardian!", Ryder's unit's blocked the bamboo and allowed Ryder to continue his dash, though not much time was left before Ryder was close enough to jump off the wall and throw a Hyper Booster Accelerated Haymaker.

((you ignored the baboo spikes that sprouted uo infront of geal..))
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:26 pm

(Slight edit to fix the issue of the Detail I missed)
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Gael whipped out another card: the Forest. The trees sprouted up everywhere, including right in front of Ryder. Gael turned into werewolf form and dashed into the trees, and quickly getting lost among the moving trees. He was now in his element. No one could've seen his transformation through the thick growth of trees.
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Ryder hit the tree, hard. Enough to knock it over.

"Ow. Man, wont be able to see a thing with all these trees. And with Hyper Booster taking a cooldown, I need a new plan... I got it! Your forest may be of your element, but now the ground of it's gonna be mine. Speed Land!" Ryder activated his card, turning the ground between the trees into a network of convayor belts that moved FAST. Only one spot wasn't moving and that was where the entire network dropped off, right where Ryder was now.
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:42 am

((and where would this 'end of the network' happen to be?))
Back to top Go down
THEKIK
New User
THEKIK

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:40 am

THEKIK wrote:
right where Ryder was now.
Back to top Go down
Gael
New User
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:32 pm

((It insinuated that Ryder had been moved.))

Gael was in one of the trees deeper in the wood, hood pulled tightly over his head. He raised his arms like a ghostly puppeteer. The branches of all the trees nearby Ryder moveds slightly, rustling their leaves. Then, all of a sudden, all of the trees attacked Ryder, trying to encase him in branches and make him susceptable to attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins   Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament! Battle for the Legendary Golden Deck! part 2: the fighting begins
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next